South Lake Simcoe Naturalists Club offers annual memberships, individual and family categories.
Your Membership Includes:
- Regular monthly meetings with speaker/presenter and member led presentations, discussion and conversation on wildlife, habitat, ecology and related topics. No meetings July and August.
- Regular seasonal outings in the South Lake Simcoe area, and beyond including birding, nature study of various natural life and habitats, landscape types and hiking.
- Regular “The Talon” newsletter informing members of upcoming meetings, outings. Also, articles on current science, naturalist news and ideas, activities, innovations, and conservation news at the local and global scale are related.
- Wildlife and nature research projects that are undertaken and allow member contributions, like the annual Christmas Bird Count (C.B.C.), bird and other animal groups Atlas programs, and related natural and cultural activities.
- Annual Special Event evening with a Presentation from a keynote speaker, soiree, displays, silent auction and refreshments and conversation.
- Special fundraising activities and events, and related member led initiatives.
- Involvement in local and larger scale conservation related initiatives like habitat restorations, small area studies and related member projects.
For Membership Information
P.O. Box 1044 Sutton West, Ontario L0E 1R0